This is the home page of the The Association for Learning Technology wiki. The wiki went live in June 2010.
- Agile learning, a work-in-progress collection of resources to help organise learning experiences quickly and easily using low-cost tools and resources
- Audio recording recommendations, a synthesis of a discussion on the ALT-MEMBERS jiscmail list about choice of audio recording devices
- ePortfolios, a synthesis from the ALT mailing list
- Evaluation of technology-mediated constructivist educational experiences
- Technology supported large group teaching, a work-in-progress summary of different ways to use LT to support large group teaching and learning (15/9/2010)
- TEL and Institutional Strategy
- TEL Courses, a list of Technology Enhanced Learning (TEL) Masters & other courses
- Video camera recommendations, a synthesis of a discussion on the ALT-MEMBERS jiscmail list about choice of video recording devices
- Video files on a VLE, a synthesis of advice about video files on a VLE
- Video Snippets, the list of video snippets collected by Imogen Bertin (University College Cork)and shared in April 2012 on the ALT-MEMBERS JISCMail list
- What research has to say for practice, a series of ten guides, the first nine of which were written initially by members of the ALT Research Committee
- XML-based authoring and content management tools
Editing the ALT Wiki
To prevent spam, users who want to edit the wiki need to be logged in as a user, having first created an account. We will notify you once your account has been approved for use.
- Getting started with MediaWiki, resources to help users of and contributors to the wiki.